FORTELL (Forum for Teachers of English Language and Literature), an autonomous registered body of English teaching professionals, was founded in 1989.
Goals of organisation:
- Revitalize the teaching of English Language and Literature.
- Enhance professional skills of teachers.
- Provide a forum for collaboration and interaction among the professionals in the field.
- Organizes seminars and workshops in the areas of teaching methodology, materials development, curriculum design and evaluation.
- Collaborates with other organizations to develop language curriculum.
- Conducts pre-service and in-service programmes.
- Brings out a journal twice a year, in January and July.
Who’s Who in Fortell
|Patron:||Prof. R.K. Agnihotri|
Prof. R.W. Desai
Prof. Rajiva Verma
|President:||Dr. Vijay K. Sharma|
|Vice President:||Ms. Rachna Sethi|
|Secretary:||Dr. Prem K. Srivastava|
|Treasurer:||Mr. Barun Kr. Mishra|
Dr. Kusum Sharma
Dr. Kirti Kapur
Ms. Ruchi Kaushik
Ms. Zahra Ramish Rizvi
Dr. A.L. Khanna
Dr. S.C. Sood
Dr. Tasneem Shahnaz
Ms. Tulika Prasad
Ms. Mona Sinha
Ms. Madhu Bala
Dr. Ved Mitra Shukla